(A) Rules. These General Rules.(
B) Grantor. The person who is asked for a favour and grants it.
(C) Certificates. The FavourPower Certificates.
(D) Registrant. The person who purchases the FavourPower Certificate and registers it with favourpower.com
2. Registration. Only registered favours can be used to request favours. FavourPower Certificates must be registered by January 5 for 2021. The person who buys the new FavourPower Certificate must register the certificate before giving it as a gift.
3. Restrictions. The person who buys the certificate must gift it and cannot use it or sell it. The person who registered the certificate cannot receive anything of value in return for the certificate.
4. Term. FavourPower Certificates are valid until December 31, 2021.
5. Violation of Rules. FavourPower reserves the right to invalidate any certificate if persons connected with the certificate violate any of these Rules.
6. Contests. All contest entries must be sent to email@example.com
(A) Favor Impact. Each person who receives a favour in return for a FavourPower Certificate is eligible to enter a contest and receive a prize. The grand prize is $10,000. You enter the contest by sending:
(1) a description of the favour you requested;
(2) the Serial Number of the certificate;
(3) the name of the Grantor;
(4) a description of how the favour impacted your life. Our judges will choose the best one. Awards will be made on January 5, 2022.
(B) Social Media Post - Post about Favours on social media and send us a link to your post. The post can be on any social media that is transmitted to at least 20 followers. Our judges will chose the best each month and the winner will win $400.
(C) Conditions. Contest is void where illegal or restricted or if less than 10,000 valid FavourPower Certificates are registered.
7. Replacement Certificates. To request replacement, send an email with certificate Serial Number, along with your name and contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Not Currency. While FavorPower Certificates have some characteristics that are similar to currency, the certificates are not legal tender.
9. These rules may be amended or supplemented without notice.